Saturday, March 30, 2013

Served five course dinner birthday party menu




We catered a birthday dinner party for a really fun Brazilian couple last week. So, you think we eat late here in Mexico? They started eating their first course at 12am. Good thing we had strong coffee to sip on while serving! It was a great night.

On the menu:

Amuse Bouche
Cubo de Queso Provolone Ahumado, frito y servido con vinaigrette de naranja y hierbas y reducción de jamaica.
Vino: Champagne

Ensalada
Ensalada de hojas mixtas con queso de cabra, almendras crujientes, fresas, arándanos y aderezo de miel
Vino: Riesling

Primer Plato
Fettucine negro con salsa cremosa de camarones, ajo y queso romano
Vino: Frascati

Segundo Plato
Filete de res con salsa de Cabernet Sauvingnon, champiñones salvajes y romero
Pommes Dauphinoise
Verduras rostizados con balsámico y albahaca frita
Selección de panes artesanales, mantequilla y tapenade
Vino: Cabernet Sauvignon

Plato Postre
Moelluex Chocolat
Trufado de poderoso chocolate, con mantequilla, cubierto de chocolate 70%, crème Anglaise y Frambuesas.
Vino: Vino de Frambuesa, Muscat

8 comments:

  1. Fettuccine negro! That's completely new to me. Is squid ink involved? Eggplant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you got it exactly! It's squid ink - very pretty.

      Delete
  2. I wanna to make chocholate cake for my daughters birthday. I don't want to buy it from any shop. I want to prepare it by myself. From where I can learn how to make a cake perfectly.
    catering bristol

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stuff in this blog is in not only incredible but also providing the great knowledge to the people.indian food catering

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats you individuals are doing with this blog site.electric grill reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your preparation! I have been looking into a Catering in Somerville MA since I live there and their menu looks great as well like yours :) I would highly recommend them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am truly keen of reading posts on the attention-grabbing topics n now I'm on the most effective place.
    www.ricechef.com/tiger-rice-cooker/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel happiness to read the content that you are publish. That serced five course dinner birthday party menu. This also like me. This is a great idea for birthday party. We can cook these by Aroma small rice cooker.

    ReplyDelete